We collaborate with trusted partners who excel in their specific domains and with whom we’ve fostered long-standing relationships. This synergy of expertise allows us to assemble the perfect team for each project precisely when it’s needed, ensuring that every endeavor is met with the right skills at the right moment.
Meet our Partners
BORN is an award-winning global digital agency with a core focus on creative, content and commerce. We provide a holistic suite of market-leading services, from large-scale image production to bespoke content experiences and innovative ecommerce solutions. Our evolution over 25 years represents our passion for delivering fully integrated creative work to our global clients.
As an innovative technology services organization, the challenge for Bowst is to put into practice that which experience and research have defined as “excellence” in the field. Pronounced [bohst], living up to the name and the legacy from which it is derived is their guiding mission.
Founded in 2001, Creative Co-op is a strategic communications firm that works closely clients to develop creative solutions for marketing initiatives. With focuses in brand evolution, educational video series, communications strategy, ad campaign, product launch, packaging design, website, or social media push, they partner for success.
East Coast Catalyst
East Coast Catalyst is a boutique digital agency that helps clients use the internet for competitive advantage. They started making websites in 1995 and have stayed at the forefront of technology and design ever since.
We seek people who like meaningful work. People with restless passions. People with insatiable curiosities. Entrepreneurs who love what they do and constantly invent better ways of doing it. If you have energy that matches ours, we’d love to meet you.
INHOUSE Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer.
Open Source Web Application Developer
As an Open Source Web Application Developer at INHOUSE Digital, you will be responsible for developing enterprise level web applications and maintaining the installation, configuration, and support of web applications and web services through best practices and industry standards. You will also be responsible for working with other business processes to review requirements and develop applications to support those requirements.
- Participate in establishing web development strategies.
- Design, develop, test, debug, deploy and document web applications.
- Design, set up and maintain MySQL, MS SQL or PostgreSQL databases.
- Collaborate in upgrading website architectures and overall structure of web applications.
- Conduct research into emerging web technologies in support of Web development efforts.
- Assist in the development of new web features and applications in conjunction with business leaders and department managers.
- Ensure security of all websites and related applications.
We fulfill a broad range of needs, and as such require flexible, driven, and forward thinking individuals. This means the successful candidate will be familiar with, if not have a working knowledge of the following skills: Python, PHP, Linux, Git, Apache, Nginx, Django, Drupal, WordPress, MySQL, PostgreSQL, DNS, SSL. Developers are routinely required to code for and interface with third-party APIs, and perform data manipulation with formats such as JSON, XML. Familiarity with the deployment process on Cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, Rackspace and WPEngine is required. Ability and desire to learn new skills and technologies is very important, as well as being a problem solver.
- 3+ years of experience.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter that has experience coding in a deadline driven, multi-project environment.
- Communication with technical management and other departments; reporting of status and risks.
- Ability to develop applications and write code from scratch.
- Ability to code to interface with third-party APIs.
- Maintaining and enhancing code to meet changing internal and industry needs.
- Ability to create clear project documentation.
- An understanding of data manipulation and the ability to code for data formatted as JSON, XML.
- Experience with data and schema design, and the ability to write complex SQL queries.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and the MVC methodology.
- Previous experience writing, developing and deploying mobile applications is a plus.
How to Apply:
- All INHOUSE employees are subject to a 30-day trial period and review.
- Salary is commensurate with experience and INHOUSE provides a generous benefit package for employees.
Please send salary requirements and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.